The past week allowed me a taste of ORD life as I was clearing my off. Managed, during the week, to totally iron out the HTML and CSS code of, and find a new web host for my webpage! I'm pretty satisfied with the outcome. You may visit it here . I also begun my first driving lesson, and had a few tuition sessions with my cousin.
Anyway, I'm departing for india tmr, will be there for 3 weeks. After spending 6 weeks in the australlian outback, this trip aint that intimidating anymore. Looking forward to seeing the Taj mahal, but I'm a bit concerned about the hygine factor, it's definitely worst than in australia. Hopeing I will survive without getting diahorrea.
Saturday, February 05, 2005
There's an age old debate about what constitutes one's needs and wants - food, shelter, clothes... Having lived away from home in NS, I've had the experience of meeting my own needs. Here's a list of the things I need to live sustainably, it would make a comprehensive check list of the things I need to bring or look out for when packing for or deciding where to stay during my university term.
- Outing Accessories
- Wallet, Handphone, Specticles, Watch, Keys
- Toiletries -
- Soap, Shampoo, Towel
- Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Toilet Paper
- Twisers, Nail Clipper, Ear Bud
- Clothes -
- Underwear, Shirt, Trowsers, Pajamas
- Shoes, Socks, Slippers
- Ammennities -
- Eating, Bathing, Laundry, Sleeping, Barber
- Doctor, Dentist, Optician
- Bank, Handphone Service Provider
- Shops selling neccessities.
- Medicinal Stuff -
- Vitamine C, Cryncentymum, Bible
Posted by Gabriel Wu at 6:45 AM