Gabriel's shared items

Sunday, August 28, 2005

T-minus 4 weeks: Anticipating A Packed Week Ahead

Just jotting down this to organise my schedule for the upcoming week...

Monday
0930-1100: Driving

Tuesday
2000-2200: Tuition

Thursday
0900-1100: Tuition
1230-1430: Driving

Friday
1900: CCF BBQ.

Saturday
1300-1800: Cell/Church
1900: SAJC Dinner

Hopeing to be called for relief teaching on Tuesday and Wednessday, but after turning my teachers down these few times, I wonder if they'll bother to call me up again... Friday looks like a good day to crash lectures :P

Also need to call MOE up soon to sort out my pay, they underpaid 2 days worth of salary, $130.00 :s

A few non-urgent but increasingly important things on my to-do list...
  • Start packing;
  • Find out about how to go about to increase baggage allowance;
  • Figure out my newly acquired palm...

Yesterday was 28 August, in exactly one month's time from yesterday, 31 days, the Wednessday after 4 weekends, I'd be leaving for good, and embarking on this new journey; living, controling, and managing my life for myself; truely gaining my independence.

I wanna start off this journey right... A few areas of my life, I wish to properly manage from the very beginning.
  1. Spiritual
  2. Social
  3. Financial
  4. My lifestyle
Not really ready to elaborate on any of these yet, but these are some of the aspects I'd wish to begin on a right foot...

No comments: