Gabriel's shared items

Friday, August 05, 2005

This week came and went in the blink of an eye!

Wow, this week just flew past me! I've been so caught up with teaching that before i knew it, it's friday already! I've been doing relief from Monday to Thursday. I had told myself after last week's mishap that I would not turn down any relief request, and activate me they did! Four days in a row! And when you work, the time just flies pass. Not that i'm complaining, but I'm beginning to wonder if I should cut back on teaching, as the corresponding returns in terms of satisfection is beginning to diminish with the excessive amount of time spent teaching...

Ok, another account of how the week went, begining with saturday...
Friday night - Sat morn: Met up with scouts friends at Varun's house, overnight session of Puerto Richo, a game involving growing crops and sending them back to the homeland. It has lots of economic elements to it, and it's a game without any dice!
Varun's dog died! So sad...

Sunday: Church, lunch, family gathering...

Monday: Relief.

Tuesday: Relief, Tuition.

Wednessday: Relief, Collected passport with visa!!! Tuition.

Thursday: Relief, Helped out with Math Society.

Today: Well deserved break (i.e.Slacking), blogging, hopefully will discipline myself to put in energy to reduce the increasing state of entropy in my room.

So there goes my week!

On monday, I finally got to speak to my favouritest physics teacher, who is a HOD now. I realised that teachers hardly get time to interact with each other, as they are all so busy with the students. I hope he's proud on me going to study at cam. He told me that it was also his dream to study there, but his situation didn't permit. I'm more appreciative of how fortunate i am to be able to fulfil this dream.

Today's break from relief was a welcome relieve. And with NDP happening next week, I'll probrably not be teaching for a few days. But I won't be slacking at home! Just listing down what's installed:

Monday: Visit SAJC, for NDP celebration, hopefully get to catch up with Mr Ong, and thank him for helping me through the application process. Then proceed to NUS to meet jc friends for lunch, perhaps will apply for ISIC card at the travel agent. Gotta prepare the documents beforehand...

Tuesday: Nothing planned as yet... It's NDP!

Wednessday: Lectures are beginning at NUS, wanna crash, but there's also a physics seminar at NTU which I've signed up for... I'll see how it goes on that day.

Thursday: I've committed to doing relief, so it's back to school!

Friday: Lectures/Seminar/Relief? It still exists in a quantum state, which will soon be observed!

Phew! that's 2 full weeks in one post!

No comments: