Gabriel's shared items

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Oh No! The week is over...

and I haven't even started packing yet! This can't go on :S

Ok, I'll jot down the things I need to pack to spur myself into action.

Clothes:
  1. 3 x Jacket
  2. 1 x Scarf
  3. All the Long John I have
  4. A set of suit: Coat, Pants, Belt, Shoes. I need to get the coat first
  5. All my outdoor clothes: lots of shirts and pants
  6. Pajamas
  7. Important misc: lots of underwears and socks
Toiletries:
  1. Toiletry set
  2. 3 x Towels
  3. Ear Buds
Important Misc:
  1. Hangers
  2. Some clocks
  3. Slippers, extra pair of shoes
  4. Umbralla
  5. Electronics: HP Charger, Palm & accessories
Stationary:
  1. Stationary Bag
  2. Folders, Ex Books, Foolscape pads
Food (less impt):
  1. Maggie Mee
  2. Prima Deli Packets
  3. Chrynsanthemum Tea... Had to google for the spelling of this word and still not sure about the spelling :S
  4. Kaya
  5. Vit C

Other Things to Do:
  1. Baptism Testimony
  2. Buy Coat
  3. Buy a new pencil case and some liquid paper
  4. Buy food stuff: Maggie Mee, Prima Deli Packets, Kaya
  5. Photocopy important documents: Passport, Visa, Exit Permit, IC.
  6. Homework!
Significant Upcoming Events:
  1. Baptism (24 Sept)
  2. Driving Test (20 Sept)
  3. Too bad Nathan was returned unchallenged, otherwise would have been able to exercise my responsibilities as a citizen, a very significant act of maturity at this eventful junction.
25 days left to D-day (Departure day :p)

No comments: