Gabriel's shared items

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Initiatives.

A few things I need to do to make my life in my room more comfortable...
  1. Get the MSN of more mathmo's so that I can consult people from my room.
  2. Find a way to cater to meals from my kitchen so that I can survive in this bunker through a nuclear fallout (i.e. when college does not provide my meals.)
  3. Get a bicycle so that I can reduce travelling time between activities. (i.e. Cookout at Kenny's)
I need to be more comfortable in my room. After today's satisfying meal, I was able to experience dwelling in my room for extended periods of time, without having to worry about food. And I was able to consult Shagnik over MSN about some maths questions. Find that quite useful. Think I should get the MSN of more mathmo's so that I'll be able to consult more people from my room... Soon, I'll need a better computer instead of this lousy terminal, so that I can use a proper MSN Messanger.

Will be getting a bike tomorrow from Alvin, it's so miraculous, I was just thinking that I seriously need a bike yesterday, blogged about it today, Alvin read my blog, and will be getting the bike tmr! Turn over time: 2 days!

Now about the only initiative I am not able implement would be the one regarding preperation of meals in my kitchen. Think after I get the bike, places like Chourmae's will be more accessible, and I'd be able to make more regular visits to these places to explore my options. Think I'd need oil, and sauces.

Possible menus:
  1. Sandwiches:
    • Fill - Ham / Chicken / Tuna
    • Vegetable - which one?
    • Salad Cream - Tousand Island / Mayonese.
  2. Pasta:
    • Speghetti
    • Sauce
    • Minced Meat - have yet to find one in Sains. Need to find out.
  3. Chinese Meals:
    • Oil, Sauces - Oyster, etc: go look for them at Chourmae's
    • Vegetable - gotta go find out what kind to get and how exactly to prepare them
    • Chicken - Can always use the Prima Deli curry packets I have. Got experience with cooking those too.
    • Egg - covered in Introduction to Cooking 101 last week.
Ok, so that's my agenda for the week.

No comments: