Gabriel's shared items

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Leaving Cambridge, Visiting Frankfurt, and Coming Home!

Leaving Cambridge

My room when I left

Meeting Alvin at the bus station.
It was a damp, misty morning.
Even our hair was wet from the mist!

Alvin, the shadowy figure standing with our luggages.

Heathrow Airport. The tag on my luggage.
Aptly reflects how I consider two different places home now...

Waiting at the holding area in Heathrow.

Frankfurt!
At Frankfurt International Airport

The Frankfurt Underground
First glimsp of the surface

Orange Clocktower

Legoland!







Christmas Market - Toys and Candies Galore!

Hot Wine

An Abandoned Railway



Lunch! For 10 euros.

View from the top of a tall building. Can't remember the name.



A closer shot of where we emerged from. Recall Orange Clock tower?

Nice building

Art Gallery Works... Like this one... KABOOM!



Changi Airport?


Returned to Changi Airport to be greeted by Janice Yiyi and family. Went for a buffet at the National Stadium area after. Came home to find kittens in my toilet! My sister was taking care of them for a friend...

Taken me a whole week to put up these pictures.

Leaving for Malaysia today with Janice Yiyi's family. Haven't been there for a long time! Since JC!!! Really looking forward to it! Will be back in 4 days time.

Oh yeah, just realised that my blog is still in London time... Gotta change it! So irritating.

No comments: