Gabriel's shared items

Friday, March 10, 2006

Johari Window

Found a few friends with this Johari Window URL on their MSN personal message, and tonight my boredom and curiosity got the better of me, so went to check it out...

The Johari Window as described on the website:
The Johari Window was invented by Joseph Luft and Harrington Ingham in the 1950s as a model for mapping personality awareness. By describing yourself from a fixed list of adjectives, then asking your friends and colleagues to describe you from the same list, a grid of overlap and difference can be built up.


Yup, so got a Johari Window of my own... Dont usually do this kinda faddish things, but thought it'll be good to know what people think of me.

So if you'd like to contribute, and participate in my bid to do a survey of what people think of me, please
CLICK HERE!!!

No comments: