Gabriel's shared items

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Saturday Night Fever!


Went to watch Saturday Night Fever for 15.50 pounds!

I've heard of many of the songs before, and somehow had come across some of the dance actions, but never really seen it all happening together. Watching this musical helped me piece the two recollections together in a coherent manner.

Went with Lisheng & Co., and had zhi2 cha4 dinner at Jin Lings after. Paid 6 pounds for a bowl of rice shared among 4 people, and ordered 3 dishes. The meal eventualy amounted to 6 pounds per person, about the price of a normal individual dish at the restaurant. I'm spending a lot of money these days, eating at restaurants that cost $18! Guess I'll treat myself now, as it helps me to destress, and I'll stinge when the term begins again.

Then adjorned to Daniel's room for a session of bridge, and went to Lish's room after to play Little Fighters! Brings back memories of JC days!

No comments: