Gabriel's shared items

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

YHA Hostel

Ok, I've made the booking at YHA for CK gugu, and Kendice and co.

I've managed to get a room for 3 for Kendice and co, at a marginally higher rate, amounting to around 2 pounds more per person per night, would cost about 25 pounds per person per night. There's a private toilet in the room also, so guess it's worth it.

Breakfast is provided at the restaurant, and they have very bright common areas.

Bedsheets are provided.

And there's laundry facilities, at a fee.

Internet facilities also at a fee, but you can always come to my room to use the internet.

Here are some pics:



The living area

TV Room

The Restaurant behind the TV,
where breakfast and dinner is served

Kitchen Facilities


I need to confirm the bookings by 25 April, so please get back to me soon.

No comments: