Gabriel's shared items

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Back Home

Long long journey back home, and many many things to settle now. Droped my hp on the way back, called the Heathrow, Gatwick and Stanstead garages, no luck.

Lots of things to do:

College Admin
- fill up deed of finance
- print out and send in room license by 1 july!!! (Impossible)

Work on my online spaces
- Update my webpage with more relavent webpages like hsbc link, and a link we can send sms's to the uk from.
- Add CV on the webpage
- Upload loads of photos
- Set up ftp server on computer

But first, wanna spruce up my current home computer
- get a new mouse
- get a solid table for the com
- perhaps an LCD monitor
- get the speakers to work

Cambridge Societies Responsibilities
- Organise the committee and plenum to mend the booth at societies fair.
- start thinking of the squash
- Play with various Content Management Systems on my com first before deciding if I should revamp the CCCF Website. Wanna install Gallery 2 on my server also.

Homework!
- Read up on the work I'd be doing next year
- Check out online resources

Work!
- Ah! haven't made any progress with that yet :S none of the labs I wrote to replied favourably.
- Wanna scatter my cv across the schools for relief teaching.
- Ask around if there are any programs in NUS

ok, hope to begin crossing out stuff soon.

No comments: