Gabriel's shared items

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Initiating departure sequence one more time

5) put non-essentials into storage
4) leave luggage and laptop with Blake
3) do last washing up and pack the rest of my belongings into backpack for use in italy
2) wake up tmr at 0400
1) drop key into housekeeping


Ok, this will be one of the last few emails before I leave my laptop with blake, and perhaps will never use it again til i reach home.

One thing to note is that my flight arrives at stanstead before 12, so there's absolutely no problem at all with the arrangements, unless it gets delayed by more than 2 hours.

Ok, thinking of what I'd be up to back home.


Wanna update my webpage - include more useful links, and my cv.

Upload all the pictures taken this year from various people.

Hope to find some gainful employment. Hopefully at astar or doing relief teaching.

Also gotta make some arrangements for next year's events for the archims,
and catch up on some work.

In case this is the last time I'm online, see everyone back in Singapore!

No comments: