Gabriel's shared items

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

To HCH: Reminicing my Visual Basic Days.

hch! I'm afraid I don't possess a vb compiler. I recalled the last time I got the vb compiler, it was through some kind soul I met on a forum who put the setup.exe file on his server for download.

That was a long time ago, and I've since lost it, actually it screwed up on me after awhile... (And it wasn't really functional as there was no convinient help feature when you hit F1 on a function.) Perhaps you could try asking around some forums and see if anyone is willing to help you. Anyone with the open source spirit would gladly help you if they could!

Otherwise, move on to genuine open source! But it's hard to find a subsitute for vb though...

Recollecting memories of my minesweeper solver, and my SMM days with foo yee...

No comments: