Gabriel's shared items

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

A week of work

It's been a week since I started my internship, and everyday's been PACKED!

It's good, cos I'm forced to make full use of the free hours remaining - that includes lunch hours and after office hours.

Have been arranging to meet everyone nearby for lunch / after office hours dinners + hang out sessions. And also bumped into some of my peers studying at nus now.

On top of that, also taken a few tuition students. Leaves me with even fewer days of after office hours left to spare.

Just jotting down the people I've met, and what happened to my days!

Wednessday - first day of work. Went out lunch alone at the neighbouring food court. Went straight back home.
Thursday - Explored Prince Georges Park
Cafe, alone. Had tuition at Janice yiyi's house. Stayed over.
Friday - Ventured to Business Canteen, met chui. Stayed over at Jane yiyi's house.
Saturday - Went for choir with sam, lunch with CK gugu and family, bumped into Nigel outside his shop at Cine, movie and dinner with yuch. "Thank you for smoking", a good watch.
Sunday - Joined Sam's cell, usual youth service, lunch with cell at Margrait Drive - Hor Fun! Hung out at ikea, looking for espresso machine, dinner at Jane yiyi's house.
Monday - Arranged to meet Matthew at Sci Fac for lunch, but due to communications breakdown, couldn't contact him. But bumped into Jiabin, Shaofeng, and Lixin. Joined Jimmy and Zhihan for dinner and lan at parklane, and adjourned across the road for dao hui after.
Today - Marks the conclusion of my first week on the job. No arrangements for lunch, prob make my way to sci fac canteen again for claypot rice. Going to have dinner with the P6 kid I'm taking for tuition on Tuesdays.

Other pending tasks:
- doing the cf webpage in what is left of my spare time at home, and
- arranging for archims fair, and
- booking the pits when the time comes, for cumsa.

No comments: