Gabriel's shared items

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Listed Blog?

Kewl! I just found that my blog was listed among the "Interesting SG Blogs" on Singapore Entrepreneurs

How it got there, and who put it up, I have no clue, perhaps it's cos I'm linking to them, and someone traced the web referals to that site.

Hm... looks like total strangers have taken note of this blog... feeling rather uneasy about the implications... But hey, some guy at google's frequenting this blog, and another guy working on a phpeditor added me to his msn upon reading an entry on the blog and my website. so not so uncharted territory afterall...


Nottingham Games!

Just returned from Notts... Cold and windy it was... But a brilliant day for taking photos!



Ah, have yet to add captions to my photos. Realised that captions are as important as the pictures themselves, in telling the whole story... Will get down to captioning them one day, hopefully.

1 comment:

Dan said...

what? your blog is listed?! and it links my blog. does that mean i'm being read by random singaporeans?