Gabriel's shared items

Saturday, March 08, 2008

oh crap... (Another shitty medical account)

quite literally. liquid crap.

not sure what i did to myself to induce this round of diarrhoea.

been evacuating water from my a*** all morning today. it's similar to the side effects i experienced when i downed 2 pints of milk at a go, except this time it has nothing to do with excess lactose.

Might possibly attribute the cause to eating crab sticks straight from the chopping board without cooking it, felt my hygiene conscience pricking when i did that, but before the foolishness of the action fully dawned upon to me, i had already consumed a whole handful of unsanitized crab sticks. found my stool getting softer over the week, culminating in this morning's episode.

Consulting a 4th year medic now over msn for diagnosis and possible treatment.

Treatment: just let the effects run it's course, and hydrate frequently to replenish excreted water.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Gabriel Wu too :p
msn:gracetogabriel@hotmail.com