Gabriel's shared items

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Back Home.

Came back from the tour on Sunday, haven't really had the mood or inspiration to blog since I returned. I don't exactly have the mood to blog now, it's just that i'm not able to fall asleep at 3 am in the morning, so might as well catch up on weeks of blogging...

We were so happening yesterday
Yesterday was one of the most fun filled, happening days in a while. And must credit Sam for organising it. He managed to jio 11 people out for lan at 10 am in the morning!! He's got the event blogged so I need not say more. *Smirks* I'm such a slacker :p

Acheivements:
As always, looking back and doing an AAR of what I've achieved...
I've changed the skin of the blog. I kinda like the professional yet simple design, and the light blue color. Actually changed it cos I wanted to get rid of the blog frame with the scrollbar. Also added a counter and site tracker, and I never realised that there were people visiting this blog. And according to the site tracker, most of them were directed from a link in Joey's Blog. Since that revelation, I'm a bit more self-conscious about the things I write, now that i know that it might actually be read.

I've also set up a photo album on negimaki.com. Posted the pics from the india exercise, and some pictures taken on the day I ord'ed.

Ah... don't really feel like blogging today, so can't create a substancial entry. Nevertheless, this entry serves to commemorate the fun we had yesterday.

No comments: