Gabriel's shared items

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Some programs I've acquired

Leaving tommorrow, but first...

Just downloaded a php editor, phpwscite. Beginning to love it for all the functionalities. It provides help instantly for any php, mysql, and apache function when you hit F1 while the cursor is on the code. There is also color coding and auto-complete, which can come in very useful when debugging, it helps to highlight all the coding mistakes. Hoping that this new tool would help me progress in my pursuit of php.

Also downloaded a ftp client, SmartFTP. I haven't explored it yet, but hoping to use it to connect to negimaki.com, so that I'd be able to upload templates for my blog and photo album. Eventually I hope to set up an FTP server on my computer, so that I'd have some control over it even when I'm in England.

No comments: