Gabriel's shared items

Monday, October 17, 2005

Good Day

Today was one happening and fulfilling day!

First, visited bursar in the morning, managed to draw out the excess fees I paid.

Then had lectures, and joined Shagnik and Ja at their college for lunch and did the example sheet at their library. Was a fruitful 3 solid hours! Did more in those 3 hours than I've ever done in a day since I came.

Then went for CCCF gathering, nice saw a kitchen in action. Got 2 wooden spetulars and a knife, just the equipment I needed to start cooking, from someone who left Cambridge and wanted to bless CCCF members with the possessions she couldn't carry.

Came back to college. Found Nectar card in my pigeon hole, and a check for the extra maintence fees I paid. Accessed my email, recieved mail from a certain Student Panel which is offering £2 worth of amazon vouchers for every survey completed. Survey was quite time consuming, but ah, I could use any source of income. One catch is that I'd need to accumilate £25 before I get to see any voucher. I think they intend to get away without paying 99% of the people this way.

And got my A5S4S51Ns targets! Muahahahaha... Now gotta think of how to neutralise them... *Evil Laughter*

No comments: