Gabriel's shared items

Thursday, November 17, 2005

A few things...

Lectures
I'm currently doing very interesting topics in the lectures, namely Partial Differential Equations, and Group Theory. It's amazing how much we've covered during this term!

These are some of the topics I was curious about a while back, I'm doing them now, but I haven't quite grasped the essense of the topics yet. Hope it hits me soon.

Random term used in lecture today: A Pringle Point, used by the lecturer to explain a Saddle Point.

Cookout
Just arranged to have a cookout this Sunday with a Japanese student living in the same compound. Need to plan what to do on that day...
  • Buy Groceries after StAG on Sunday
    1. 750g of Chicken
    2. Half Dozen Eggs
    3. Mushroom
    4. Onions
    5. Sugar
  • Start preparation at 1730.
    1. Make Chicken Curry
    2. Fry Eggs
    3. Cook Rice @ Jack's Room
    4. Arrange Room
For drinks, could try making the crynsenthemum I brought over. Or lime juice! For fruits, could try retrieving apples off the tree...

No comments: