Gabriel's shared items

Friday, November 25, 2005

Let it SNOW! Let it Snow. Let it snow....

It's finally snowing today!!! Detected the first signs of it today as I was outside Sainsburry, saw these blurry particles falling in front of my face and realised that it was SNOW!!! Went into Sains and saw a whole lot of Singaporeans there, including some geographers - Dexter and Xiayi. Had heard rumours first from Dexter, and from other people about one week back that it would snow on Friday, but did not believe they can predict the weather so accurately in advanced, precise to the day, a week before! But today I am convinced at the prediction of the meteoroligical stations here! Anyway when I told the geographers that it was really snowing, the first thing they both said is "believe the weatherman" so I guess they really know what they are doing!!! So cool!!!

As I'm blogging, the snowflakes falling outside my window are begnining to grow in size, so beautiful!!! It appears like the fake foam snowflakes we get back home, except it's for real!!! Up til now, there's no snow on the floor cos it is still warm, but based on the rate at which the snow's falling, hope we'll be able to make a snowman by cell tonight!!! Woohoo!!! Sooo fun!

No comments: