Gabriel's shared items

Monday, December 05, 2005

Flight Details...

Leaving for houseparty soon, in around one and a half hours time. Blogging over a bowl of cereal, as I go through all the last minute things I need to sort out, among these would be informing my family of my flight details... so here it goes for those interested to welcome me home!
Flight Details

Flight Detail: 09 Dec (Friday), Lufthansa - LH0776
From: Frankfurt International Apt, Terminal 1
To: Singapore Changi Airport, Terminal 2
Class: Economy
Status: Confirmed
Meal: Meals
Flight Time: 11 Hours and 40 Minutes
Departure Date: 09 Dec (Friday)
Departure Time: 22:35
Arrival Date: 10 Dec (Saturday)
Arrival Time: 17:15
Confirmation Nbr.: YL7Q37
Milage: 6387
Aircraft: Boeing 747

Ok, so there you go...

Intending to do one round of laundry before I leave, dont know if will have time, also gotta pack the clothes I can't wash (or have no confidence washing) here - my thermal, and jackets.

Also got to find a more sheltered place to park my bike. Perhaps I'll use my table cloth to cover it.

As for my plan, accomplished everything except wake up early and stroll round the city - couldnt wake up thanks to the late night... But cleaned up my bike, packed my room, bought M&S biscuits home, changed 75 euros, sorted out my documents, ate up ALL my food! Ate 2 portions of spghetti yesterday!!!

Now about the only food I have left is some chocolate, some biscuits, and cereal.

Ok, things to do when I return from houseparty:
Do laundry, Wash bedsheets, means I'll have to find some coins these few days...
Repack haversack, reorder travel documents...
Call Alvin, Change sim card after I meet him.

Just removing my bedsheet, and thinking of how I can make this room more comfortable next term...
I'll need a
  1. Bolster,
  2. Another layer of blanket,
  3. A chair with wheels,
  4. White lamp.

Just some random comments...

No comments: