Gabriel's shared items

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Houseparty was great!
Houseparty is indeed where
Memories are made, and...
... Reputations shattered for life.

I have increminating evidence of Yao Yu doing very disturbing things.

Returned today at around 1 plus.
Bought ham sandwich for lunch.
Returned to room,
Packed up luggages,
Did laundry,
Checked email,
Went to Sains to get some biscuits for the journey back,
and pastry for dinner
Continued packing,
Making lots of cryncenthemum, cos fell sick during houseparty, for the first time in Cambridge.
Washed up place, tried resting, but couldn't fall asleep.
Started to get worried when alvin was uncontactable on his handphone. Just saw alvin online, but still unresponsive to pings.

My luggages:
I realised I have very little things to bring home.
I'm bring back
- my notes to mug,
- the tid bits I bought,
- palm and it's accessories,
- my jackets, which I would be wearing,
- an extra set of clothes to change along the way,
- and my toiletries bag.

So have squeezed everything into the big luggage and small luggage, including my backpack!

Travel documents all in my High Sierra backpack, also carrying my pouch.
Wondering whether can safekeep the hand carried luggages while we go tour Frankfurt in the day. If not I'll have to check in my small luggage.

Quite looking forward to going home.
Looking forward to revising my work, and sorting the whole of this term out.
Need a change of environment. Need proper computer. Need more comfortable bed. Need chairs with wheels.

A few things I remembered i wanted to get throughout the term:
- Portable thermometer.
- Computer
- Camera
Will have to look back at previous posts to recall.

Now waiting for the clock to strike twelve, to initiate departing sequence.
- wash up everything, pack up room and kitchen,
- Change, pack bags with last minute items,
- Empty containers of water. empty dustbin.
- Seal up room.
- Make way to bus station. Board Coach at 0130.
- Gotta find out how to get to terminal two. Hope Alvin's familiar with this. Won't be very pleasent getting lost in a big area with luggages and in the cold.
- Board plane at 0630.
- Land in Frankfurt. Don't know how it'll be like.
- Board plane at 2230 at Frankfurt.
- Last lap home!

Just jotting down the plan....

No comments: