Gabriel's shared items

Saturday, December 10, 2005

There's no place like Home.

Finally arrived back home yesterday, greeted at the airport by Janice yiyi and family, and of course, not forgetting Marcus! Who has been making his presence felt on this blog.

Speaking of making presence felt, going to get down to revamping this blog soon: Add a tagbox, and link lotsa people.

Also going to add many new, important links to my webpage. Pages like HSBC, Cumsa, CCCF, Sainsburry, Nectar Card, etc...

Also trying to figure out how to download the pictures from my palm.

Other thing's I'll be getting up to: Driving! and trying to catch up with my work.

Also hope to meet up with all my friends: JC, Scouts, NS, Shian, Ian...

It feels so good to be home! This is a very needed break from Cambridge. Hopefully I'll recover from the trauma, and regain my sense of purpose and direction, and return to Cambridge with a better idea of what I want to achieve and pursue.

Shall perhaps blog about my Frankfurt visit and Cambridge experience when I upload my photos.

As for now, I feel the urgent need to hit the books soon!

No comments: