Gabriel's shared items

Monday, December 12, 2005

A Picture's Worth a Thousand Words.

Finally sorted out my pics... Some photos from throughout the term, and trackbacks to the respective accounts.

Yvonne's Birthday Cookout @ JiaHui's
Look of satisfection on Kenny's face - Him and HongKing jointly responsible for dinner that night, and it was good!

Kaiting and Dexter reluctantly posing for the camera.


A snippet of the room.

Royce and Yao Yu. Royce holding a piece of the apple from my backyard?


Asian Food Festival
Check out the account at: Asian Food Festival

Christopher making lime juice.

Scenes from the Lecture Theater
Check out account of: the Pringle Point



Christ Mathmos Celebrating the Pringle Point!

And commemorating Bob's last lecture.


E-meal: Irish Stew!

Cookout with Atushi, ChoonHowe, and YaoYu; And Jazz Event at StAG
Check out the accounts at: Ta-da-a!!! My first blog!: The Week Gone By...
Yao Yu and I.
Yao Yu had fever that day... 38.5...

Atushi and Choon Howe posing with the curry chicken, egg, and veg.

And chilling out over some wine...

A clearer shot of the wine bottle :)

Alvin and I at the StAG Jazz Event
StAG

Pre-Houseparty Bible Study @ David's
David and I.

Huixin behind the chicken, veg and egg.

Huixin in Pink scouping rice, Agnes and Yao Yu sipping on the freshly brewed cryncenthemum, and Me! Taking the photo... (duh!)


Flashback: Ta-da-a!!! My first blog!: Ah... Much better....
The leftover ice-cream with chocolate and oranges I had on the last day.

No comments: