Gabriel's shared items

Monday, January 16, 2006

Here we go again.

Ok, leaving in a few hours time. This is beginning to feel routine... Grossly underestimated the amount of things I'm bringing back. After packing most stuff, my luggages are weighing at around 35 kg. Hope to get through the gates without too much hassle. Going to be carrying lotsa bags this time round... A big luggage, a haversack, a smaller pull along luggage, a laptop, and a guitar.

Schedule for Tuesday 170106 - Arrival
Will be busy from the word 'go', once i reach Cambridge this time round. Lets see... My plane's eta at Heathrow at 0830. Get to bus station, buy National Express tickets, bus ride to Cambridge, will prob reach by noon. Make my way back to my room, unpack, look for lunch, wash up, then have A&G supervision scheduled at 1430 at Peterhouse. Wonder if my college card has enough credits for my meals today... Then will have to look for dinner after supervision. Also need to go see the computer guy to configure my laptop, and go grocery shopping for breakfast and snacks. That should be about all for Tuesday.

Schedule for Wednessday 180106 - EXAM!
Will have breakfast with the focus group guys around 0800 at Ben's house. Looking forward to meeting them after a month. After, gotta look for lunch, and will be having an exam at 1330! Just received the email yesterday! Going to die! but wattahack, it's just a mock paper... I'll try to read up before that... It'll be ending at 1630. Go back, and unpack, and prepare for school the next day, and try to finish my up example sheets!

Schedule for Thursday 190106 - School Starts!
Lecture begins. Starting with Vector Calculus and Probability. Need to look for lunch, maybe I'll try cooking soup. Meeting DOS at CMS at 1400. And that marks the beginning of another 8 week marathon! But at least I'm better prepared to take it on! (At least I hope)

No comments: