Gabriel's shared items

Monday, May 09, 2005

Plans for My Website

Here are some very comprehensive references in their respective areas:

W3 Schools
MySQL Reference Manual

Will update my website if i find that I keep visiting their site.

Other things I want to do to my website:

  • reorganise my list of computer websites, it's getting quite messy...

  • add more essays in my website.

  • add music to it, in particular a 'Jukebox' where people can select the song they want to listen to. But this requires that I find a webhosting service, albeit small, without advertisements, or it will screw up the layout =[



Oh yes, one more thing: I found while reading Jiabin's blog that one of my ex-collegues, Nigel Kiong was featured in the New Papers for earning $30k a month from his business selling accessories. The Electric Newpaper made it difficult to access backdated articles, but I found a way around it through googles, hope the link does not die so soon. Anyway here it is: Nigel Kiong

No comments: