Gabriel's shared items

Friday, November 18, 2005

It's Beginning to Feel Like Christmas

Snow! Well almost...
Found frost on my bicycle seat today as I was unlocking it... That means the temperature in the night was below freezing. And Parkers Piece was covered in a thin layer of white frost. Quite hopeful that it'll snow soon!

Tesco
Cycled to Tesco after lectures. Almost like ASDA. Not very much cheaper also. Got my groceries there. Milk all over Cambridge cost the same: £1.11 for 4 pints. Found leather gloves going for £10.00, will keep looking around to see if that's a good buy. Chicken thigh for £3.00/kg. Quite standard. The mushrooms look more expensive at Tesco. Canned food sold in Tesco comes with a tab so that it's easier to open. Canned curry chicken goes for £0.30 too!

Bought peanut butter, milk and sugar.

Will need to buy more stuff on Sunday for the cookout... Namely the chicken thighs, mushrooms, eggs, and onions.

Don't know if I should cook tmr, could try making sphagetti again. Don't seem to be having anything on tmr. Or maybe I should just use up my canned food. Have cans of 'Irish Stew', 'Beef and Onion', and 'Chicken Curry' seating in my room now... Think I'll use them tmr. Will try to cook the rice properly too... Last time realised that I used too little water.

Consolidating some of my alternatives...
Some off-the-shelf sandwich options...
  1. Sainsbury
  2. Marks & Spencer's
  3. Boots
Supermarket Options:
  1. Sainsbury
  2. ASDA
  3. Tesco.
Some out of place comments...
Ahh!!! Still cant get group theory!

No comments: