Gabriel's shared items

Saturday, November 12, 2005

My Week

Wow! Another week is gone! And I haven't blogged for about a week now. My parents are beginning to wonder if it's because I'm getting busy. Well, I was busy, but I've always had quite a lot of work to do, and this week wasn't much worse. Haven't blogged this week cos there doesn't seem to be anything new anymore, so I don't have anything that I particularly wanted to write about. Anyway, here's the things I've done this week, you'll get what I mean when I say that there's nothing new...

Monday: Lectures, CCCF service, Trinity Maths Society Lecture on Computing and Algebra.

Tuesday: Lectures, Hand in Example sheets, A lecture about card shuffling, Focus @ StAG.

Wednessday: Lectures, 2 Supervisions, and the day was pretty much over.

Thursday: Lectures, Went up to Fitz to do some work, Spent 5 hours figuring out what was happening in lectures. Yvonne's Birthday cookout @ Jiahui's.

Friday: Lecture, went to CMS to do work, attended a lecture on the 'Philosophy of the philosophy of Mathematics'. Tried doing some work at the CMS. Met Allan who was a great help. Had Cell.

Today: Going to lecture, and will be helping Daryl out at Asian Food Festival.

So, there's my week. Would probrably experiment cooking some Chinese food tomorrow with some Fitz mathmos.

And I need to have different kinds of meal alternatives for different occassions. At a glance, they are:
  1. Spghetti - Affordable, Simpler to make, not too healthy. Ingredients are perishable, so need to be planned.
  2. Emergency Meals - Got this idea when seeing Ja making lunch out of canned curry and rice. Think I'll keep a few cans of curry and some rice just in case i find myself in my room without any other alternatives.
  3. Sandwiches for lunch - need to work this out. I've been buying sandwiches from Sains for lunch, and I always thought it would be much better for me to make them myself, but can't make up my mind what to get for the sandwich.
  4. Full Chinese meal - For the occassional celebration / major cookout / cell meeting at my place.
Also, need to find out if I have to reserve a national express seat back to Heathrow, got a return ticket here... I'll be going back in less than a month's time! Time really flies!

1 comment:

Rex said...

Still having fun I see...