Gabriel's shared items

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Yikes!

People have been hunting me down this term and I was oblivious to it the entire time! :S

Was just surfing the net, decided to check out the assassins guild website, and found a log of the attempts made throughout the game, found these reports:

Tuesday, 25 October

[17:00 PM] TheFunkyMonk went looking for Infinite Entropy.
TheFunkyMonk reports:

Dear Mr Umpire,

Realising that with my new found incompetent status somebody might actually try to assassinate me, I resolved to redeem myself by taking out one of my fellow incompetents, Gabriel Wu.

My journey began well enough. I made my way to his college and with the aid of a helpful passer by ascertained the location of his room. I then proceeded to lurk outside his stairwell while pretending to chat away on my mobile waiting for him to leave for dinner.

After about 20 minutes of this, my frustration grew the better of me and gripping my trusty RBG I knocked on his door.

No answer.... I then walked around the building and seeing that his lights were off realised that he was probably out. So I went home, reflecting on my incompetency.

#####################################
Gabriel, I'll have another go at killing you tommorrow morning... probably around 8am. You'll recognise me as the fellow in the Christ's hoody... Would you mind being around this time?
#####################################

The Funky Monk

Looks like I evaded death several times...
Looking through my blog entry, I was off to Hong King's birthday cookout that night. Recalled studying at Fitz and meeting Kenny at Churchill before making my way down for the cookout. So Funky Monk, whoever he is, never came close :P

Saturday, 29 October

[11:00 AM] scum buster lurked lectures for Infinite Entropy.
scum buster reports:

Knowing his desire to arrive 20 minutes early for lectures, I decided to beat this bumbling incompetent scum to the building for a brutal stabbing with no witnesses. On arriving, I noticed no one was there, and my intended target must have been in an even more incompetent mood than usual as he did not arrive to the building until I had enterd the lecture, where my razor sharp knife turned into a cheapo biro by magic. My intended target was a certain Mr. Gabriel Wu aka Infinite Entropy, he will not be so lucky on Monday, ha ha ha! (That's an evil, not jovial laugh!)

This one's scary, he's been tracking my habits :S
Quite lol too... "even more incompetent mood than usual"
Hm... where was I that morning???
Oh, I've been cooking for cell the previous night, so must have been quite tired that morning.

Just checked the police list, realised that it was Andy Davies, a fellow mathmo. Haha, tough luck to him :P

No comments: