Gabriel's shared items

Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year's Resolution?

Nah, more like new year's aims... Just the regular 'to-do' list, except it happens to be the beginnnig of the year...

Look for ways to learn about and get involved with quantum computing. (I need a goal in life.)
Get settled in to life in Cambridge, learn to make affordable meals regularly, now with the thermal pot and rice cooker I'm bringing, it should help facilitate this... Going to try making beef stew and chicken soup. Recipies when I actually do it...
Gotta get comfortable in my bed: bringing a blanket... the kind I use at home...
Get comfortable access to the internet: bringing a laptop...
Need a mindless activity to engage in between studying: bringing my guitar...
Mix around with other groups of people besides the Christians and the Singaporeans. Perhaps at Maths Society meetings, or maybe joining the MUN...
Find out about career opportunities, and what I can begin to work towards... also find out about internship opportunities... Just submitted an online application to RollsRoyce.

More immidiate matters:
Packing up for Cambridge.
Studying,
packing, packing, more packing...

No comments: