Gabriel's shared items

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Some Random Updates

- Snapfish Photo's finally arrived yesterday, after spending an unusually long time (3 weeks) in the hands of the Royal Mail.

- Joining Archims tomorrow for the Annual Croquet at Oxford with the Invariance.

- Had a bout of incredible productiveness last week, on Tuesday after Focus, and it lasted for about 3 days til the weekend. During that period, had the feeling that I could comfortably bag a 2i. But now feeling the tension I felt at the end of the first 4 weeks of the Lent after a similar period of productivity. Better able to cope with it now.

- Just watched 2 hours of Southpark on You Tube.

- Cycled into cardboard boxes along Market Street sometime during the week. Now I have 5 of them lying in my room. Will need to look for storage for my belongings soon.

- Asda Chocolates are very value for money. Especially their dark chocolates! It's cheaper than Sainsbury basics chocolates, and tastes much nicer!

- Sometimes wished that I were in a college with a dos who takes pride in their college doing well.

No comments: