Gabriel's shared items

Thursday, June 01, 2006

First Day of Tripos

Dont know if it went ok or not. But didn't seem to be able to answer any question thoroughly, which is what I'd need to score well. Think I can safely say that I wont score an ungraded (or an ordinary degree), but cant say much more yet.

Assessing the situation after this first paper:

Worst Estimate - 4 beta's
Best Estimate - 2 beta's and 2 alpha's

Probably 3 beta's and 1 alpha (hopefully)

I'd need to show that I haven't been punting on the river all year to pass.
Need 4 alphas for a Second Lower,
8 alphas for a Second Upper,
11 alpha's for a First.
And I have 3 papers left.

So I'm safely not going to fail, on target for a 2ii, hopefully on course to a Second Upper.

Can I get 2 alphas per paper in the remaining papers?

:(

1 comment:

creature comfort said...

God bless bro..e road goes evr onward wateva it is..n puntin on e river Thames is somethin i dun believ e ang mohs would imagine u doin all year..1st off, it 2 cold..hahaha..