Gabriel's shared items

Saturday, April 30, 2005

My GOD is indeed Jehovah Jireh

I just received the reply from the Bursary Committee tonight, and I want to testify of GOD's providence. The burden on my parents will be very great if I study overseas, but GOD has shown through this bursary offer that HE will provide, and all I need to do is simply to follow HIS commands. I just pray that I would never fail to recognise GOD's faithfulness in my life, instead I would glorify HIM for HIS abundant blessings. I also pray that I'll trust HIM in every circumstance, and that I would be a faithful steward of the talents HE has entrusted to me. I am humbled by GOD's grace.

If you fully obey the LORD your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations on earth. Deuteronomy 28:1

3 comments:

matt said...

why don't you testify this to the public? i believe that this would be a very big encouragement to those learning to depend on God for direction...

let me know yeah?
praise the lord
_matt

houseowner said...

that's great to hear! =) --kendice

Gabriel Wu said...

heh, pleasent surprise to see your comments... didn't think many people read my blog...

Ya, really need thank GOD for providing me with this Bursary :)