Gabriel's shared items

Monday, May 16, 2005

IELTS down, FTT to go

Today was the last of my IELTS test, the speaking module... think I didn't do so well, hope I'd still be able to meet the criteria... The next test on the list would be my FTT: it's this thursday, and I haven't studied for it at all... That's the first item on today's to-do list...

My router is still spoilt, found out that I'd need to take it down to the linksys warehouse in tampines, near hougang... I'll be going down tmr... I never knew tampines was so near hougang. Anyway today while asking the office1 people how to get to the linksys warehouse, the salesperson recommended a local online street directory, aptly named Streetdirectory.com looks quite useful...

Also got to find a job... I've wanted to be a a relief teacher for a long time, got to call my school, and ask if they have vacancies, if not now then in the 3rd term.

Also considering being a php or web developer, but dont know how to find such jobs.

On another note, HCH has completed the beta version of his game... and boy it's impressive! I think it can soon match other games like utopia, and king of chaos... He's inspired me to continue pursuing the room booking system I'm making for church.
I'm also thinking of developing an online game, if I were to develop one, it would be based on economics...

A recap of the things to do:
  • Repair router
  • Study for FTT
  • call school up for relief teaching

No comments: