Gabriel's shared items

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

FTT Tomorrow

Slacked at home the whole of today. Felt very lazy. But managed to develop a few parts of the room booking application. Finished the add user module, and the select date code. Also configured the php.ini file to support the mail function. For those who stumbled upon this site searching "smtp server and php.ini" on google: the smtp server parameter is that of my ISP and the sendmail_from parameter is the UserID for my ISP. Now I can send emails through my php code!!!

Brought my router down to the linksys office yesterday and got a replacement. A brand new linksys router!!! Probrably the cost producing an individual unit is very low, so it's more cost effective to replace a router than repair it. Also found out that the router has a 3 year warrenty.

Just got a call from my secondary school A-math teacher this afternoon, I had told her that I've finished NS and I'm free to help out in maths society. Anyway, I'm going down to SAS tmr at afternoon to help the students participating in some competition. It'll be a good opportunity to revisit the kind of maths questions i had faced in the past and see if the things I learnt in JC are of any use when it comes to secondary school maths competitions. I also hope to meet some of my old teachers, teachers like Micheal Lim and Lawrence Koh. Wow! It's been more than 5 years already!

Ok, got FTT tmr, and I haven't really studied yet... I'm counting on common sense to get me through...

No comments: