Gabriel's shared items

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Whoa, My week is filled up!

I have events practically every single day this coming week.


  • Monday: Lanning + class gathering, tuition.
  • Tuesday: Helping out at maths society, tuition.
  • Wednessday: Driving.
  • Thursday: Reccee for Cell Cycling Expedition - To be confirmed.
  • Friday: Medical Appointment
  • Saturday: not booked yet.
  • Sunday: Mathew's Birthday



    Other things to do:
  • List the things to look out for in England
  • Find out more about the Maths course I'd be taking
  • Pack my room - It's getting quite messy
  • Make arrangements for the Cell Cycling Reccee
  • Create a more presentable index page for my Server. Perhaps even a photo album script.



    Achievements of the previous week:
  • Got a sub-domain for my web server.
  • Got my php mail() function to work
  • Helped the SAS Maths Olympiad Team

No comments: