Gabriel's shared items

Thursday, November 03, 2005

My Clie's Revived!

Woohoo!!! Was going through my stuff today, meddled with my palm, and thought of getting it fixed. Took it out and charged it. Then when was fiddling with it while I was supposed to be studying just now, I realised the cause of the problem: I had accidentally switched the 'hold' switch on! Dont know how I figured that out. Didn't really know what the hold button did, but when I switched it the other direction, the palm came back to life!!!

Yay! Now I have my own camera to take pictures of this beautiful place with. Only problem is that the computer in my room does not have a USB port, so will not be able to upload the pictures so conviniently. Will have to look for someone who has a modern laptop to upload my pictures through. But at least now my palm is working!!!

1 comment:

Rex said...

I want pictures.

Period.