Gabriel's shared items

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Houseparty!


Where Memories are Made...

...And Reputations Shattered for Life.


The Pilgrimage to Houghton Chapel

Kelvin and Joel - The Backseat Boys.

Jia Yao and David

Ben Taking a Picture

Arrival at Houghton Chapel


Let the Party Begin!



Supplies from Tesco!

Fine Dining

Right to Left: Jia Yao, Chun, Me!

Joel, Me. Joel's really talented! If only I could post video clips!

Kelvin, Me. Kelvin was assistant chef, did a great job!

Tim - The Chief Chef!

Yao Yu - the man of the party :P

My Group! Made up of Daniel, Me, Lisheng, EeMae, and Katie, who's not in the pic.
Regretfully, the shot's a bit blur. Hopefully I'll find a clearer pic...


Faithfulness and Gentleness doing their thing

Prepare the Firing Squad!

Take Cover!

And so Houseparty 2005 concluded with a group picture, I hope I get hold of more pictures. Would probrably be up on the CCCF Website soon.

Returned back to Cambridge feeling like I'm coming back to something welcoming and familiar, even though I've only been gone for 4 days, realised I'm beginning to feel attached to this place. Think that's the feeling I'll have on my subsequent trips back to Cambridge.

Managed a quick blog entry while I did my last minute departure preparation. Then was headed off to Germany!

No comments: