Gabriel's shared items

Sunday, July 02, 2006

An Update

Internship at IHPC!
Beginning internship tmr! Really looking forward to it! Gonna be a really enriching experience, and have lots of hopes about it.

Home Improvements
Serene got Budgies! There are pets in the house again!

And I got a new acoustic for $125 at sweelee, to replace the guit I brought over to Cambridge.

Some Progress on my Responsibilities
- Begun surveying different cms's, but have yet to install and meddle with them on my com.
- Emailed the archims plenum and committee to arrange for volunteers to man the booth at fresher's fair.
- Begun reading up on some physics topics I'd be covering next year.
- Cumsa's gonna to hold an event at my place! Need to sort out the booking of the function room and bbq pits...


Pictures of CS Gugu visit
Now on Gallery...


Internship beginning tmr!!! Cant wait :P

No comments: