Gabriel's shared items

Saturday, December 03, 2005

So much stuff after the end of term!

Supervisions finally over yesterday. Now got so many things to do!

Too much of a good thing - Food.
Just had cell at my room yesterday, many people didn't come, so now got lots of left over food! Bought ingredients for speghetti to eat these two days, but looks like I have enough food and deserts for 4 meals... gotta think of how to consume it!

Food left in the fridge:
  1. A bowl of two curry chicken,*
  2. A plate of rice,
  3. Half a tub of ice-cream
  4. 250 g of beef.*
  5. One egg*
  6. One packet of Tofu*
  7. half a packet of Mushrooms,*
  8. half a packet of uncooked wet rice, cos added too much rice into the rice cooker yesterday by mistake.
  9. got lots of garlic and onions in my room.
  10. 5 oranges.
Think I'll finish the curry chicken and rice for dinner tonight, then I'll invite someone over for dinner tomorrow to consume the sphegetti with mushrooms and egg, but how to cook the tofu???

The only way I know how to cook tofu is how huixin did it yesterday: by mashing and mixing it with some meat and self-raising flour, and egg, and making meatballs out of it. but that means I'll have to get meat... but wait, I have meat! BEEF! Alright, I'll make sphegetti out of beef meat balls! Yeah! Hahaha... sounds good. That'll be tmr night, cos gotta consume the chicken today. Great! now that's settled... I'll just have lotsa onions in my room over the hols... wonder if I should give it to someone... Or I'll bring it to houseparty!

Ok, food settled... Now I'll have to blog myself to solving the rest of the problems I have:

Oiling Bike
Oiling the bike. Intended to do so this morning, but I'm running out of time... Realised that I'm always sleeping exactly 8 hours! No matter what time I sleep, I'll automatically wake up 8 hours later! so slept at 3 last night after cell left at 1 plus, and woke up close to 11 this morning. Observed the same phenomena throughout term too.

Nevermind, I'll oil my bike either tmr or monday morning.

Managing Finance
Got a backlog of my finance to keep track of... Bought so many things the last few days. will try to do so this morning before I incur anymore expenditure from buying stuff from town.

Buying stuff...
Think I'll go shopping later today after lunch at David's place... Need to make a list of things I need to get... Marks and Spencer biscuits, an organizer for the houseparty gift exchange, what else???

Packing up!!!
Ah! Need to pack up soon! First for houseparty, and also get ready to go home! Should I wash my bedsheet? Getting quite dirty... and should I do it on monday before departing for houseparty, or on the 9th, after returning from houseparty?

Ok, think that's about all for now... next item on the agenda: sorting finance before having lunch at David's place.

No comments: